Saturday, October 17, 2015

Draft of Rhetorical Analysis

Caution and Confidence: An Analysis of Rhetorical Argument over Artificial Intelligence

In this post, I will include the link to my draft of the Project 2 essay for rhetorical analysis. I will also point out areas that I would like my peer editors to focus on as they perform peer review on my work.


Mika Lorenzen, "Screenshot of Draft" 17 October 2015 via Google Drive.
Owner Usage.


My draft can be found here! It refers to this article.

Hey peer reviewers! I hope you all enjoy my draft, I put a lot of work into it. Before you read, you may want to glimpse over the article I refer to. Otherwise, I think the controversy over artificial intelligence is fairly easy to understand.

If you could, please look out to see if my paragraphs and ideas link together well and if my essay is cohesive. I pieced my essay together from past assignments (because I wrote them in such depth), but I worry that I didn't connect and link my passages together well. Please be honest!

Thanks so much in advance,
-Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment