Saturday, October 17, 2015

Cluster of "Striking the Balance on Artificial Intelligence"

Mapping the Text's Use of Rhetorical Strategies, Situation, and Message

For this blog post, I used coggle.it to create a visual map of my text's usage of rhetorical strategies in addition an explanation of its rhetorical situation and cultural/ideological message. Included below is a link to my coggle map, and a brief explanation of how I constructed it.


Mika Lorenzen, "Cluster Screenshot" 17 October 2015 via coggle.it.
Owner usage.


You can find my visual map here.


For my visual map, I decided to follow the guidelines provided in the description for the assignment, creating three main branches: "Cultural Background of the Text," "Rhetorical Situation of the Text," and "Rhetorical Strategies Employed in the Text." From there, I developed very specific branches that explored each important aspect of my selected text and the author Tilli's construction of a rhetorical argument. I noticed that the cultural background and appeal to credibility sections were of the most substance, and should thus be the focuses of my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment