Saturday, September 26, 2015

Final Draft of Project #1: The Quick Reference Guide

Final Draft for My QRG

In this post, I simply am going to include the link to my final draft for the Project #1: Quick Reference Guide. 

Additionally, I will include a quick note for the grading instructor (please read, Sean!)*.

Mika Lorenzen "Screenshot of QRG" 26 September 2015 via google docs.
Self-created content.

Here is the link to my final draft of my QRG!

*Hey Sean!

So, I tried my best with the formatting of images, but in order to wrap images with text but also have them captioned, I was forced to use text boxes. The only downside to this approach was that text in text boxes are not "clickable," so the links in the captions can not be accessed.

To ensure that I have proper citations complete with links, below I provided the same citations, but you can interact with the texts so you can test the links!

Thanks!

Cherryx, “2011 Protests Against Internet Censorship in Turkey” 15 May 2011 via wikimedia.org.
CC BY 2.0 License.
An example in Turkey of protest against internet censorship, like that which is present in China.


An online comment made by user John Robertson on Quora.com
Screenshot taken by Mika Lorenzen 6 September 2015.


GitHub, Inc. “Logo of GitHub” 27 March 2010 via wikimedia.org.
Public Domain.

Bigmorr, “Republic of China Ministry of Education Seal” 22 September 2012 via wikimedia.org.
Public Domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment