Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

A Guide to China's Controversy Over Computers, Scientific Prestige, and Technological Worldview


In this post, I will provide a link to my draft of my Quick Reference Guide, and give directions as to what types of feedback I would like to have from my peer editors (thank you in advance).


renji7, "Crumpled Paper" 16 November 2008 via deviantart.com.
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
In every writing process there is some scrapping, slate wiping, and starting over. 


My Quick Reference Guide is ready for peer edits! Before you read, you should know that my controversy is about Computer Science in China, which I assume the reader has no base knowledge on. As such, I tried to be as informative as possible in every area I suspected a reader might need it, so please let me know if you understood what I wrote. I want the QRG to be accessible.

Additionally, I would really, really appreciate it if in your peer review you looked specifically at my balance of information/evidence, how I introduce sources, and the structure of the QRG.

But most of all, I would be extremely thankful for feedback on if I represented/analyzed the sides/speakers of my controversy well, and for suggestions on what I can do visually with this.

My draft of my Quick Reference Guide can be found here.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment